Why Our Pub is Great
At The Maple Tree in Doncaster we believe that generosity, great service and great food is what keeps our customers returning, that’s why we’re determined to keep offering you the best selection of food and drink. Our menu has a huge choice of magnificent mains from juicy steaks, chicken and succulent burgers. But mains aren’t all we offer; we have hand stretched pizzas, perfect puddings and delicious sharing platters and much much more! Bring your whole family down to our family friendly pub in Doncaster, we’ve got an outdoor children’s play area for the little ones as well as a children’s menu so they can mix and match all of their favourite foods. Children of all ages are always welcome at The Maple Tree in Doncaster.
Just fancy a quick drink? Look no further! We have a huge selection of alcoholic and soft drinks on offer. For a proper pint you can go for one of our cask or handcrafted ales, there’s plenty of choice! We also offer a selection of delicious wines and fun fruity cocktails for all occasions. But that’s not all if you need a pick me up come in for a cup of tea, there’s nothing more comforting then that! Pop in we’re open from 11am.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit our pub, that’s why we make sure all of our food is up to scratch, delicious and how it should be. We’re continually innovating to bring you the best new tastes and dishes, but don’t worry we aim to strike the perfect balance between traditional and new food and ensure your pub favourites are always available and tasting great.
It’s critical to us that everything that goes into our food is produced and sourced ethically, whilst also being socially and environmentally sustainable. We’re continuing to refine and make changes to our ingredients to bring you the best we can.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.